SarmaLink.com AL-NET2U-115_M OpenWRT WiFi / ethernet multithermometer for measuring temperature at any premises, on the street or fridge! The device has a local web page (server) for local monitoring and configuration screen to set up remote monitoring through SarmaLink.com.
- Number of sensors included (integrated into the hub): 1 (additional sensors available from www.sarmalink.com)
- Measuring range -67F (-55 °C)to 257F (125 ° C)
- Measuring accuracy 0.5 ° C (in the range above 10 ° C).
- Power supply USB 5V
- Online installation instruction: https://secure.sarmalink.com/
Remote monitoring with the browser through the internet, functionality provided by Sarmalink.com:
- Alerts for exceeding Min-max limits on the dashboard or by E-mail
- Historical data (chart, export, min/max values for the selected period)
- Monitoring dashboard for multiple sensors (temperature + video monitoring)
- Private/public monitoring
Package include: Sensor with Wi-Fi/Ethernet module
Power supply: USB 5V (adapter not included)