SarmaLink Wi-Fi integrated temperature and humidity measuring device!
The device has a local web page (server) for local monitoring and configuration screen to set up monitoring through SarmaLink.com page for remote monitoring. USB connector for power, reset and serial command-line interface.
- No base station needed.
- Sensor cable length 1m (3 ft)
- Humidity measurement range: 0~100%RH.
- Typical humidity measurement accuracy in the range of 20-80% RH: ± 3% RH
- Temperature measurement range: -40 ~ 125 ° C
- Typical temperature measurement accuracy in a range of 5 °C to 60 °C: ± 0.3 °C
- Online installation instruction provided after order.
The sensor can be used indoors or outdoors under a roof, but should not directly be exposed to water, or other fluids. WiFi box and USB stick can be used only indoors.
- Simple Web interface for configuration and monitoring.
- Setup for working with SarmaLink,
- your own private server,
- or a stand-alone configuration.
- Kelvin, Celsius and Fahrenheit scale are selectable.
- No base station required works through a standard Wi-Fi connection (2.4 GHz).
- Automatic driver installation for USB connection.
- Can be powered from the USB phone charger.
- Advanced feature to satisfy requirements of demanding IT specification:
- Accurate temperature and humidity readings using SHT20 sensor.
- Password protected configuration.
- Simultaneous operation as HTTP server, HTTPS client, USB Serial device.
- Multiple security features for IoT infrastructure.
- SCPI-like Serial interface commands
- Secure configuration reset to factory defaults only via physical access using USB interface.
- NTP client with time zone configuration.
- Secure connection to the server using HTTPS protocol.
- Self-explanatory data exchange in JSON format.
- Certificate validation can be turned off for e.g., for private servers on LAN.
- Provides diagnostic data such as uptime and wireless signal strength.
- Arduino compatible, reprogramming voids warranty.
Package include: Sensor with Wi-Fi/USB module
Power supply: USB 5V (adapter not included)